Arcticom provides State of the Art Dispatch Consoles and PSAP (public-safety answering/access point) products to ﬁrst responders and commercial ﬁrms alike. These products can be integrated into your current communications or we can start from the ground up with P25 radio communications. Please contact us for more information on our dispatch and PSAP product lines.
Eaton Profile® Console System Features
- Unique dual core design can be configured for either single- or double-sided workstations
- Core connector permits a variety of angled configurations from comfortable cockpit viewing of monitoring equipment to shared workstation platforms
- Stackable wall system for applications requiring a large number of monitor displays
- Electronic or manual height-adjustable work surfaces for sit-to-stand applications
- Superior power and cable management for easy service access
Advanced Console System
Zetron® MAX Call-Taking Features
- Intelligent user interface (UI)
- Automatic Call Recovery (ACR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Next-Generation 9-1-1 capabilities
- High reliability and cost-effective scalability
- Low power consumption
- Digital, end-to-end IP
- Utilizes standards-based IP protocols
- Remote access and maintenance
Next Generation (NG) E911 Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- Advanced Communications (AcomNOVUS) System
AcomNOVUS is a state-of-the art switching and multiplexing system. Its end-to-end digital architecture integrates voice (radio and telephone), data, paging, and video communications. It is easy to use, highly customizable, and supports single-site or multi-site operations. Read more.
- MAX Dispatch
MAX Dispatch delivers the solid performance Zetron is known for in a breakthrough, end-to-end IP-based system. It includes an intelligent user interface that simplifies operations, and end-to-end redundancy that provides a level of reliability no other IP-based console can offer. Read more.
- MAX Dispatch
Paging infrastructure sets up a wireless paging network through which users send and receive voice, numeric, and alphanumeric pages.
Zetron supplies paging solutions for many applications from small private paging systems to large public paging networks.
Commercial paging operators offer airtime on public paging networks to a wide range of companies and individuals. Subscribers pay a monthly invoice for pager rental and airtime usage.
An on-site paging system establishes a private paging service to ensure that personnel can be contacted at all times. On-site paging systems are also used for process and procedure management. The key to Zetron’s success is that we have a broad range of products so a system can be configured to precisely meet the budget and need of most paging applications. A modular architecture ensures that our systems offer cost-effective performance today with an upgrade path for tomorrow’s growth, feature enhancements, and technology adaptations.