The Tait TM9400 is a high-performing, flexible and robust mobile radio that delivers high quality audio and intuitive operation. Multiple modes of operation include analog, P25 Phase 1 conventional, P25 Phase 1 trunked, and P25 Phase 2 Trunked. Supercharge your communications with Tait Unified Vehicle, available on the TM9400.
First responders around the world trust Tait for multi-agency coordination in the most challenging environments. TheflexibleTM9400mobiles offer both analog and digital modes including P25Phase2, and strong encryption management capability. Improve work force safety with smart features such as Location Services, Tait Geo-Fencing, and Lone-Worker functionality. Super charge the performance of your TM9400 with Tait Unified Vehicle options to provide edge computing and applications processing, WiFi vehicle area networks and LTE connectivity.
- Delivers on theP25 standards Benefit from the spectral efficiency, multi-vendor interoperability, security, migration and data capability demanded by theP25standards.
- TIA-102P25CAP tested and certified, Providing multi-vendor interoperability
- 12.5kHz P25Phase 1FDMA and 6.25kHz equivalent P25, Phase2 TDMA capable
- Product compliances satisfy FCC 2015and 2017ultra-narrowbanding mandates
- FCC and IC compliances include P25 Phase 2 emission designator (8K10F1W)