The F7010 series P25 portables support the ever-advancing P25 standard. The needs for both public service and public safety organizations are also addressed with these radios. Icom’s third generation of this product not only captures the essentials, but offers dozens of new features and functions all in one new small form factor size. Public service and public safety organizations will like the built-in SD Card, GPS, USB interface, Bluetooth®, and color display. Activation options for trunking, OTAR, OTAP and more, allow for expanded or upgraded services without burdening the user with unnecessary features. Icom is the choice when you want to take your P25 communications to the next level.
- P25 Phase 1 Conventional, Phase 2 Trunking Capable ALMR Approved!
- DHS P25 CAP Certified (TIA-102) Compliant for Multiple Vendor Interoperability
- Optional FIPS Compliant AES Encryption Unit*1
- P25 Voting Scan*1 (P25 Conventional Mode)
- Up to 1024 Channel Capacity with 128 Zones
- IP68 Waterproof Protection (1 m depth/1 hour)
- High Visibility and Readability with Color LCD
- Icom’s Custom High Power Handling Capacity Speaker for 1300 mW of Powerful Audio
- Built-in Bluetooth®*2, Voice Recording and P25 Packet Data (GPS)*1 Functions
- Enhanced Dual-Rate Vocoder, AMBE+2™
The F7010 series can record incoming and outgoing communications, and replay recorded communications. Add a 32GB microSD card and record up to 500 hours. The recorded audio is saved in “wav” format and allows user to replay on the radio or a PC. Users can optionally overwrite first call in first call out, if the card is full. The recording captures timestamp and individual or group ID. Unit ID is captured on individually calls and group ID is captured on group calls. Users can also scroll to playback calls on the radio.