The F7510 Rugged P25 Mobile Radio, Phase 1 and 2series P25 mobiles support the ever-advancing P25 standard and is Great Choice for Public Organizations. The needs for both public service and public safety organizations are also addressed with the new P25 series. Icom’s third generation of this product not only captures the essentials, but offers dozens of new features and functions all in one new small form factor size. Public service and public safety organizations will like the built-in SD Card, GPS, USB interface, Bluetooth, and color display. Activation options for trunking, OTAR, OTAP and more, allow for expanded or upgraded services without burdening the user with unnecessary features. Icom is the choice when you want to take your P25 communications to the next level.
- P25 Phase 1 Conventional, Trunking*1 and Phase 2 Trunking*1 Capable
- DHS P25 CAP Certified (TIA-102) Compliant for Multiple Vendor Interoperability
- Optional FIPS 140-2 Compliant AES Encryption Unit*1
- P25 Voting Scan*1 (P25 Conventional)
- Up to 1024 Channel Capacity with 128 Zones
- High Visibility Color LCD in Both Natural and Low Lighting Conditions
- Built-in Bluetooth®*2, Voice Recording, and P25 Packet Data (GPS)*1 Functions
- IP55 Water Jet Resistant and Dust Protection
- Enhanced Dual-Rate Vocoder, AMBE+2™
- Optional Dual Head and COMMANDMIC™ Configurations
Intuitive User Interface
The high-resolution color LCD enhances the visibility both in nature and indoor lighting. Clearly labeled function and menu items make it easy to understand icons and characters. The night mode LCD setting is an alternative for use in night time or low lighting conditions. The glass is scratch resistant to protect from cracks and scratches.